Outboard Motors, Mobile Window cleaning, Off grid & Solar installations, Quads, Commercial Vehicle Conversions, Caravans/Motorhomes, Boats & Marine plus many more
We are delighted to bring to market this new Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery - the most stable Lithium chemistry available. We have taken time to develop, research & test this battery to ensure it delivers safe, reliable and cost effective power. Virtually indestructible the LiFOS battery provides no less than 2750 Charge & Discharge cycles, it comes with a 5 year Warranty, and with its in-built Bluetooth technology allows the battery charge status to be monitored via the downloadable LiFOS Phone App.
LiFOS has uniquely designed hardware/software integrated into each battery which allows it to;
- Operate heavy loads up to 1000w (eg Caravan motor movers);
- Protect the battery from deep discharging;
- Be charged by most mains lead acid charger <40Ah (not just a specific lithium charger), vehicle alternator or solar panel; the BMS has also been specially designed for use with DC to DC chargers;
- Speed up charging times, whether being charged by mains or solar;
- Provide users with the unique ability to view the charge and discharge performance of their battery via a simple-to-understand Smartphone Android or Apple App. This free to download App provides extremely accurate information - generally far more so than a typical analogue battery meter. The App, once connected to a smart device, will also send users a reminder to put their LIFOS on charge once it has been discharged to 30%, thus further prolonging its life.
DEPTH OF DISCHARGE (DOD)
All batteries have a DOD. It’s typical to expect a battery using lead acid and gel compounds to give a 50% DOD. This means if, for example, such a battery is rated at 100Ah, it will only provide usable power of 50Ah. LiFOS has a 90% DOD, providing 61.2Ah of usable power, which means that to replicate the available power provided by LiFOS, a +120Ah lead acid or gel battery would be needed.
LiFOS is fitted with removable terminal posts, compatible with caravan quick release connectors, so that it can fit in the smallest space possible. The posts can be removed and ring terminals connected directly onto the terminal plates.
LiFOS is a featherweight 7.8kgs. When compared to a good quality 120Ah lead acid battery at circa 34kgs, LiFOS 68 gives an impressive 77% weight saving – and in motor campers, caravans and boats, saving 27+ kilograms can be crucial.
At 257 x 175 x 190mm, LiFOS 68 is 40% smaller than a 120Ah lead acid battery, freeing up space to increase the power bank if required.
LiFOS does not emit noxious gases therefore does not need to be housed in a specially vented chamber. LiFOS has a huge operating temperature range of -20 to +60 °C and it can be used in any orientation (e.g. on its side), although on its base will give the best performance. Like all batteries it should not be allowed to discharge fully over a long period and if it will be left without any power input for a 6-month period the LiFOS must be charged. A warning will be sent via the App as a reminder - see above
CREATE A POWER BANK (V2 only)
Up to four LiFOS 68 batteries can be connected in parallel or series to create a power bank of up to 272Ah or 48V.
CUSTOM-MADE LiFOS BATTERIES
Do you have a specific battery application or need a precise size or voltage? If so, our bespoke, custom-made service is for you. However you want your LiFOS lithium battery configures, we can help
Hit the Contact us for more information button below to give us your brief.